To use MorePalmOS's sources directly:
- Create a MorePalmOS group in your project.
- Drag all of the MorePalmOS sources into this group.
- Either drag the MorePalmOS public headers into this group or add the directory to your access paths. (The easiest way to add it to all of your access paths is to add a single header from the directory to the project. Codewarrior will add an access path for it. Then, you can remove the header from your project.)
- Either drag the MorePalmOS private headers into this group or add the directory to your path.
To use MorePalmOS as a static library with automatic recompilation:
- Drag the MorePalmOS.mcp project into your project.
- Add it to all Palm OS targets.
- Use the Targets tab of the main project window to specify which targets should include which versions of the library.
- Go back to the Files tab and move the library files that have been added to your project to where you want them.
To use MorePalmOS as a static library without automatic recompilation:
- Open the MorePalmOS.mcp project.
- Build all targets (hint: switch to the targets tab and select all, then build).
- Close the MorePalmOS.mcp project.
- Open your project.
- Copy the MorePalmOS libraries into your project and add them to the targets you wish.
- Add the MorePalmOS public headers' path to your project.
- Add the MorePalmOS private headers' path to your project.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person or organization obtaining a copy of the software and accompanying documentation covered by this license (the "Software") to use, reproduce, display, distribute, execute, and transmit the Software, and to prepare derivative works of the Software, and to permit third-parties to whom the Software is furnished to do so, all subject to the following:
The copyright notices in the Software and this entire statement, including the above license grant, this restriction and the following disclaimer, must be included in all copies of the Software, in whole or in part, and all derivative works of the Software, unless such copies or derivative works are solely in the form of machine-executable object code generated by a source language processor.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.